Hashing Ad Space Safe use policies
Please save this information
We take our members' online security very seriously.
The safety of every individual within our growing community it important to us.
To ensure you can be sure to use Hashing Ad Space safely, we have important privacy and security policies in place.
Please be sure to read and understand them in full.
HASHING AD SPACE WEBSITE - https://www.hashingadspace.com/
NEVER ENTER YOUR INFORMATION INTO ANY SITE OTHER THAN THE EXACT DOMAIN ABOVE
Note the full spelling: hashingadspace
Note the: .com
Bookmark our official URL, and always visit our URL directly.
NEVER click on a link provided to you by someone else to login.
HASHING AD SPACE SUPPORT INFORMATION REQUEST POLICY
Hashing Ad Space Support will:
- NEVER ask for your password
- NEVER ask for your pin
- NEVER request you pay anything directly
- NEVER recommend you buy any product of service outside of our official domain
- NEVER recommend you use or login to a site other than https://www.hashingadspace.com our official social media pages or our support page listed below
- NEVER ask for your Waves wallet login information
- NEVER ask for your Waves wallet private seed phrase
- NEVER Ask you directly to send Asimi to a specific wallet address
HASHING AD SPACE SUPPORT AND OFFICIAL EMAILS
We use our official domain for our email system.
You can check you have been contacted via an official email by noting the domain at the end of the email address.
Any email you receive from us will end in @hashingadspace.com or @asimi.io
You will see emails such as
Along with names such as
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HASHING AD SPACE PASSWORD AS STRONG AND SECURE AS POSSIBLE
Even though Hashing Ad Space has security measures put in place to prevent hacking, it’s ultimately up to the users to use a strong password in order to protect their accounts. Here are some tips on how to have a strong and secure password:
- Create a long password. The minimum length of a secure password is at least 8 characters.
- Use numbers, both lowercase and uppercase letters and special characters. Use special characters like !,&,% or *. This way, it will be harder for hackers to guess your password.
- Use different passwords for different sites. This way, if one password gets compromised, the hackers won’t be able access the other sites that password is linked to.
- NEVER give out your password to anyone else, no matter what their explanation is. Hashing Ad Space and it’s employees will NEVER ask you for your password. If anyone claims to be asking for your password on behalf of Hashing Ad Space, they are a hacker and you must block them immediately.
- NEVER use the same password as the one on your email address.
- Change your password periodically. Even though your password is secure now, it might not be the case in the future. We recommend changing your passwords every 3 to 6 months for extra security.
- If you can’t remember long passwords, consider using a password manager. Just make sure you remember the master password for it.
- Avoid inputting passwords on public computers and on public unsecured WiFi networks. Unsecured computers are extremely vulnerable to attacks.
- ALWAYS make sure that nobody is watching over your shoulder when you’re inputting a password.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HASHING AD SPACE PIN AS STRONG AND SECURE AS POSSIBLE
We advise you to choose a pin that does not reflect your or your family members' birthday and is not something simple to guess like 000000 or 123456.
We also advise you to take the same security precautions as you would with the password regarding sharing the pin.
HASHING AD SPACE SOCIAL MEDIA AND SUPPORT PAGE
Support page: https://hashingadspace.zendesk.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/asimi.io.token
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/asimitoken
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/asimitoken/
Official Facebook Members Only Group: https://fb.com/groups/HashingAdSpaceOfficial
Official Telegram group: https://t.me/HashingAdSpace
Please save the official information above to ensure you are always accessing the correct sites, support and social media outlets.
NOTE: These rules are correct and valid at the time of publication.
Any change that may occur will come only after 30 days notice.